CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Growing up!

We have been on the go..............is it ever going to slow down????? I am hoping that when school is out we can slow down a bit but I have a feeling that my summer is going to be packed! Marla is scheduled to go into the hospital to be induced on June 6th on a Sunday night to have baby Allie!! She will be around 37 weeks but due to low fluid the doctor just wanted to be on the safe side and go ahead and deliver Allie. They got to actually see her breathing on the ultrasound and that lets them know that her lungs are developed. Please pray for them that everything will go as planned. As far my two........boy, am I exhausted from chasing these two. Abby is starting to become a wild woman!! She is into everything especially Lillian's things. It is funny to hear Lillian say, "Abby Lee Moss, you get out of here!" Lillian is a little mommy to Abby which is good for me because she is watching what she puts in her mouth. I cannot believe that Abby will be one year old in July. Where does the time go?

These two love bath time!!
Strolling to Paw Paw's house
Pull us, Paw Paw!!
Showing some tongue
Relaxing in Marla's claw foot tub!
I am growing up!!
Lillian has just recently learned how to pedal on her own. She can finally reach the pedals!!
Way to go, Lillian!!
This is what Abby does now when she wakes up in her bed. I am so glad that we lowered the bed so that I don't have to worry about her bouncing out. When she sees us coming in her room she starts jumping up and down like a monkey.
Check out the wild hair!
Such a happy little girl!!
We had to stop at the store on the way to Mimi's house and this is what I found in front of our vehicle. Yes, it is a bat! Brady told us that he has seen two patients that have been bitten by a bat already just this month. How scary!!
Well, wish me luck tomorrow.........I will be in the dunking booth at field day! What did I get myself into this time??? Have a great rest of the week!!

2 comments:

"Allie Play" said...

Two beautiful little girls. I know you are so proud of them. The ones of Abby in the bed remind me of Allie when she was that little, which wasn't that long ago. Hope your summer slows down and you can take time to enjoy it:)

Leanne Helums said...

Looks like a busy week. I hope summer slows down for all of us. Only a few more days!!