CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 15, 2010

A Very Busy Weekend

We have had a very busy weekend! I did get to see Abby crawl the next morning after Chris told me that she was crawling. She uses those elbows and digs in the floor with one leg. I cannot believe that she is crawling already. You can't stop her now!!!!!!
Watch out Lillian............here I come!!!!!
That book is mine!!
On Saturday Lillian went to Allie Lovell's 2nd birthday party at Suzanne's Bakery where they played games and decorated cookies. Lillian had a blast! We hope that Allie had a great birthday!!
The Birthday Girl................Allie!
Playing musical chairs
Breaking in Allie's tricycle
Lillian did better than I thought she would decorating her cookies.
Lillian and Abby had a great Valentine's Day. Lillian got a "Hello Kitty" purse and some feathery pens to write on her "Hello Kitty" notepad and Abby got some sippy cups and some outfits for the summer. Paw Paw and Maw Maw gave both of them some sandals for the summer and Mimi gave them both teddy bears.
Baby's First Valentine's Day!
Showing off her smile!
My first sippy cup!
Abby did very well with her sippy cup. I think she likes gnawing on the spout of the cup and then being able to get a sip here and there. I love snow but I think I am ready to see springtime!! We are tired of being in this house. But I did get a lot accomplished since we were not able to go anywhere today. Even better we have a 2 hour delay in the morning!! Anna and her friend Melissa came down to the house to get Lillian so that she could play in the snow. Lillian looked like a snowman herself when she entered the door. Even though she had fun in the snow she tells me frequently that she is ready for warm weather.

Lots of snow!!
We are so excited for Chan and Marla who are going to have a little girl named Allie! They found out today and now Abby will have someone to hand her monogrammed things to that have an "A" on them. Please keep them in your prayers that Allie will make her appearance in July! Lillian already has to explain to me which Allie she is talking about either Lane's friend Allie or Allie that we go to church with.............now it will have to be Marla's Allie. Hope everyone has a great week!!

3 comments:

"Allie Play" said...

Another Allie!! Yay! Congrats to them...I know they are super excited. Abby is growing so fast. I know it is hard to believe.

Leanne Helums said...

Looks like a fun weekend. I cannot believe Abby is already crawling.

Erica said...

Can't believe how fast our baby girls are growing.....Aubrey is just 3 months behind Abby! Where does the time go! So happy for Chan & Marla!