CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sisters having fun!

We have been in for a while since Abby has been sick. Hopefully we are on the mend! Abby has been very fussy and we have been trying to find ways to make her happy. Well, I think we found a way. She loves to ride with Lillian on the Barbie cycle!

Getting ready to ride!
Get ready, set, go!!!
Fun, fun, fun!
Lots of laughs!!
I am hoping that Friday I can get someone to sit with what kids I have left in my room so that I can go to the Lady Colts 2A basketball championship game. Hopefully we will be cheering for the Lady Colts to bring home the blue!!!!

3 comments:

Leanne Helums said...

Looks like lots of fun. Hope all is better soon.

Dana said...

They look like they are having a blast! Abby is growing so fast.

Al and Brooke said...

Miss Abby is growing so fast! Abby and Lillian are going to have a lifetime fun!!!