CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Loads of Fun

This past week has been a busy week for us. We went to Anna's ballgame on Tuesday which was Abby's first basketball game and I forgot my camera. I did get a picture on my cell phone but I don't know how to send it to my computer. Oh, well.....Wednesday was Veteran's Day so Chris and I were both off and got to spend time with our two girls. So here is what we did on that day.....nothing but relaxed all day long!
On Thursday we made it back for another basketball game and this time I did have my camera.

Love the posture Anna Banana!
Getting ready to throw the ball in play.
Abby looks like she has just seen a ghost!
Lillian loves the cheerleaders and their pom poms!
Smiling with Aunt Rob!
Big sister and little sister!
Both of them love one another so much! The other night Lillian had Abby laughing so hard that it was so funny. Both of them are growing so fast and learning so much that it makes me realize that they won't be little for long. Enjoy your little ones as much as you can because life is way too short! Coming up........Abby's finalization on Wednesday, November 18th!!!

3 comments:

Erica said...

Looks like you've had a fun week! I love your veteran's day plans...those are my kind of days!

Al and Brooke said...

They are both so precious! can't wait to celebrate with ya'll on Wednesday!

Leanne Helums said...

Looks like lots of FUN!!!