CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween and Fall Festival Fun

It's been a while and I have lots of pictures to share! First, Lillian and Abby went trick-a-treating as Alabama cheerleaders. They looked so cute in their outfits. We were so looking forward to the party but it had to be cancelled due to weather. So we headed out to a few houses to get some candy. Abby didn't start off the trip very well but by the end she was content. Lillian, of course, did fine. She kept wanting to know where are we going next after we would get back in the car. She had so much fun saying "Trick-a-Trick! Roll Tide!!" We ended our night at Chan and Marla's house for some much needed good food. I was so glad that the clocks rolled back an hour because we were out so late.
Roll Tide Roll!!
Clements was having a Fall Festival this past Saturday and I had to work so I decided to take Lillian for some fun. She had such a blast. It turned out to be a beautiful day! Here are a few pics to show the fun.
Getting ready to jump!
Showing off her rainbow!
Cheese!
Jump, jump, jump!
I was so amazed at how she could actually climb those things.
Sliding with Mommy!
Can you believe that Abby is almost 4 months old??? She is growing so fast I believe she is going to catch up with Lillian.
Hope to see Anna play basketball for the first time this year on Monday night! Go Lady Trojans!

2 comments:

Erica said...

I can't believe how she is growing!!! Your girls are so cute! HOpe all is well!

Laura Leigh said...

They are sooo sweet!! Lane & I are still laughin' at Lillian booty dancin' the other night!! Abby is growin' too fast!! She's soo sweet when she smiles!! Such a good baby!! You have it all now Mandy! God is Good!! I Love y'all!!