CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day!

We hope that everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day. What a week! We have been somewhere every night this past week. I am looking for a much slower week but it is not looking promising. Thursday night we went to see Lillian's buddy Jordan play ball in sub regional play in basketball. Clements won so they are heading to Wallace State Tuesday. I hope that I can talk Daddy into riding with me so that Lillian and I can see the game. Chris has school that night so it would just be me and I don't feel comfortable going by myself an hour and a half away with Lillian. Daddy likes basketball and I am sure that I won't have to twist his arm to go. So good luck Lady Colts!! As I have posted already Chris and I had our Valentine's last week with our comedian so it was all Lillian's day. She loaded up too. She got from Daddy and Mommy some headbands, ponytail holders (she uses these as bracelets), a matching necklace and bracelet, some magnetic dress up dolls, a Barney DVD, a play cell phone with candy inside of it, some other candy, and cards. Paw Paw and Maw Maw gave her a box of chocolates and a card. Uncle Mark, Aunt Rob, Will, and Anna gave her a red and white stuffed puppy dog that is so soft. Our friends Chan and Marla came by last night and gave her the "Bee Movie", a frog that lights up, and a "Hello Kitty" sticker book. Mimi has her something but we won't be able to see her until tomorrow. Lillian had a very good Valentine's Day and we hope that you did too!!!!

Lillian is posing with some of her goodies. She loves to play with headbands. She looks like she needs to be holding up a peace sign because she reminds me of a hippie. Too funny!!




1 comments:

Erica said...

Looks like it was a wonderful day! Happy V day!