CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Our Early Valentine's Day Night Out

Thursday night Chris and I along with Chan and Marla went to see Brian Regan who is a comedian. I didn't know what to expect because we have never been to see a comedian but that was our Valentine gift to each other. We started off the night at Longhorn's to eat and then headed to the VBCC for a night of laughter. Paw Paw and Maw Maw kept Lillian and she also spent the night with them too because we didn't know what time we would be back in that night. I think I laughed more at the people that were laughing because some had very funny laughs. I laughed so hard that I didn't have much eye make-up left because I was literally crying. My stomach hurt so much from laughing! The comedian was okay but I wouldn't pay that price again to see one. There was another comedian before Brian but I can't remember his name. He was okay but nothing that made you keep laughing. But all together, it was a very good night out. Here are some pics of the comedians.




This picture is the main comedian Brian Regan.

1 comments:

Dana said...

It sounds like a wonderful night. It is good to get out and have some couple time. Glad you enjoyed yourselves!