CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Lillian!

I know that I said that I wouldn't post again until Christmas but today was Lillian's birthday. We had a special day with her. We started off the day with breakfast at my mother's house with some good oatmeal and biscuits. It doesn't matter how I cook the oatmeal it just seems not to taste like my mother's. Since Chris was off we headed out to do a little shopping to finish up Christmas presents and we went by to see Laura Leigh, General (Laura Leigh's dog), and Grady (Lane's kitten). Lillian loves to chase both of them to death. I know that when they see her that they are thinking not her again. Then we headed home for a nap. Chan and Marla came to the house to eat and to play games. While they were there we tried a gingerbread house for the first time. Lillian loved it! I tried my best to keep her out of the paste because I couldn't find anywhere on the box that it was edible. That was hard! It may not look pretty but I let her do most of the decorating except for the paste. I thought that it didn't look bad for the first time and that it was done mostly by a two year old. Hope you enjoy the pics!




Lillian had white paste all over her black pants! But I guess that just makes it even more fun.

0 comments: