CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Playing is Sooo Much Fun!!

The girls have had so much fun playing this summer. Yes, they have had their bad days where they didn't share very well but overall they enjoyed being at home with Mommy. Here are just a few things that they enjoyed doing at home.

I believe Lillian is going to be a hairstylist with Daddy being her first client.
Posing for lots of pictures!
Playing beauty shop!

Then I had a little fun playing myself this summer! Holly Jo Huggins is trying to start her own painting business and we got to be her first ever class. I am not an artist or a painter but I really enjoy painting. Hoping to do more classes with Holly Jo!!
Hope to do a little catching up today! More coming soon!!

0 comments: