CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Lots of fun things happening around here!!

Lots have been going on here! I got sick last Thursday morning with the stomach virus that lasted until Friday night so I had to get a sub for my class. I have one student that goes off whenever he has a sub and Thursday was no different. He had to spend the second half of the day in the assistant principal's office. Friday was a little better for him. I am glad that the virus passed quickly and didn't linger any longer! On Saturday I had to do some shopping for my daddy's birthday and when I got in from shopping this rainbow was in the sky. It was so pretty!!
Then we headed to Chan and Marla's for some great supper!! Abby just about tore Marla's house down...............she broke a dish by sitting on it! Abby is in to lots more than Lillian ever was.........cabinets, drawers, and even commodes!!
Abby giving Allie loves!
Allie is really growing!!
Sunday night we headed to Jones' Road to go to church with Aunt Tammy and then to her house for a great meal for my daddy's birthday. Daddy turned 74!! My girls absolutely love their Paw Paw!! Hope that my daddy has many more birthdays to come!!
Cupcakes!!!
Blowing out candles!
Last night we took Abby to her first football game at Clements. She did really good until halftime. She was ready to leave!!! Lillian, on the other hand, had a fabulous time. She cheered the whole time. I hope that we can find some tickets to be able to take her to her first Alabama game!! I didn't get any pictures of Abby at the game because I was having to wrestle with her but did manage to get one before we left for the game.
Lillian in her Clements cheer outfit.
Lillian and her buddy Kaitlyn.
Today we went to my sister Mia's house to swim. Lillian had a ball jumping off the diving board.
Abby had fun floating around the pool. She loved riding the float that Anna had.
Jumping, jumping, jumping!
Taking a break!
No fear!
Swimming with Mommy
Abby didn't take a nap until we left Aunt Mia's. She went to sleep as soon as I put her in the car seat. Lillian wanted some McDonald french fries and chocolate milk so I went through the drive- thru. When I stopped at the red light at Market Street and Hines Street this is the sight that I got of Lillian. Her hand was still in the bag!! How funny!!
Both took a very long nap and now they are very hungry so I better go and feed them. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

0 comments: