CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Lots of things have been going on here lately and I haven't had time to blog. But I hope to catch up with this post. I can't believe that we have had as much snow as we had. Here are some pictures of Paw Paw pulling Lillian on the sled. By the time that they got out to play in the snow, it was almost gone. I wanted so bad to get Abby out in it too since she has never been out in it. I at least managed to get a quick picture of her and Paw Paw.
So much fun!
To be little again!
Abby out in her first snow!
Lane and Brady have been doing some work on their rental house so we thought that we would drop by to see what was going on. The end of April will be here before you know it.
Lillian trying to help Aunt Tammy paint!
Abby and Aidan in the baby class
Thursday night we had a program at school that we were suppose to have last week since it was "Read Across America." I took Lillian with me. She had a blast!

Lillian coloring a book mark.
Enjoying snacks!
Lillian was so proud of herself. She was not scared of the clown. She talked to Cookie and even got to reach inside her magic purse to get a sticker. Cookie was the only thing that she talked about all the way home. She even said that Cookie was a nice clown.
Lillian and Cookie the clown
I am going to enjoy this next week to the max because it is Spring Break!!!!!!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 comments: