CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Award!!

Sorry that it has taken me so long to blog again. We have been on the go so much and late when we get in that I just want to go to bed. Thanks Amber and Dana for the award! So now I must list my 5 addictions.

1. Bidding on ebay. I love bidding for things on ebay especially when it comes to things for Lillian. I see so many cute outfits and Chris sometimes has to put his foot down or I would just spend like crazy on her. Girls are so much fun to dress!

2. Eating out. I would rather eat out than cook! That is probably why I am so big. I am hopefully going to start my Weight Watchers Diet on my own Monday. Wish me luck!

3. Diet Sundrop. I love it!!! What else can I say about a good, cold diet sundrop? LOL

4. Looking at blogs. I love keeping up with everyone. Like Amber, I check everyday to see if anyone has posted anything new.

5. Chocolate! I could eat some kind of chocolate with peanuts in it all day. Again that will have to stop a little when the big diet rolls around.

Here is a list of nominees:

Alicia
Angela
Dana C.
Tara
Cheryl

0 comments: